Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ATTACK OF THE MANGROVE!

Ahhhh I made it!  You are no longer alone Raime :)  To start off--your blueberries and kiwis look amazing.  I have always wanted to paint a room that incorporated the colors of kiwis and another bold fruit color together...it always looks so pretty!

Okay so last night, I decided to tackle a recent donation from my Mother of fish that my Aunt and Uncle caught.  I will need to remind her that I do in fact live alone and not with a hoard of hungry penguin orphans.


So anyway, I decided to crack one open.


I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I do know that I like anything rolled in breadcrumbs and cooked in a small pat of butter.  No, not the Country Crap, but REAL BUTTER.  I did dredge it first in an egg dip that had oregano, salt, pepper, and some fresh lime juice.

I ate it's liver with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti.


Otherwise known as ravioli with pesto and a left over margarita in a festive jumbo insulated cup.

It was delicious :)  I am already planning on what to do with the other 10 packs of fish muhahahahahaha!!!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gonna be awesome reading the two of you!
    I take full credit for y'all owning those amazing festive jumbo insulated cups.

    ReplyDelete