Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm a hungry orphan penguin

Laura gave me some of her frozen snapper, so I was excited to find a recipe to use it in.

So, here is my "I'm a member of the hoard of hungry orphan penguins Mangrove" dish.  Refer to this post for back story.

So, I found this recipe simply by typing "snapper recipe" into the google bar.  It was the first thing to pop up, and it had a short ingredient list of things I already had at home, so the decision was done. I like simplicity when I cook.  

Defrost Fish:
 

Marinate in a way too small cereal bowl for a few minutes:
And serve with a healthy side of oven roasted veggies, care of Southside's pre-bagged, pre-mixed frozen veggies:
 Yellow green beans, snow peas, red bell pepper, asparagus mix. (I added some fresh tomato, basil, and garlic to it)

And Voila! Supper

The fish recipe was pretty good, not awesome, but still good--I actually liked it better the next day.

Raime






1 comment:

  1. Well done! That looks delicious! I can't wait to try the veggies... I think I shall tonight :)

    ReplyDelete